Helping Other - Poem by Deborah Danso
Helping others is a unique gift.
Their struggle I had to lift.
Bring upon delight to the needy.
Responded with a smile, my heart gets all weepy.
It helps their sanity for a bit.
A solution I made fit.
I help many different types of people.
The good, and the poor.
I have an obligation to help others.
Always be happy never dismiss.
This is going to the new society.
I'm only going to say it once and I'm not going to say it quietly.
Do your duty and help someone.
Do what you think is right.
Don't feed greed like a parasite.
Comments about Helping Other by Deborah Danso
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl