Helpless - Poem by Tsuki Uchiha
Ahead are the days
But don't think of the content,
Not even the passing.
Just have a smile,
To make it worth your while.
Ignore all the pesimists,
Just to add optimists.
Scratch at the zits
That bugged you, all the way.
If you understand it all
You will pass an A.
Comments about Helpless by Tsuki Uchiha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Tsuki Uchiha's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl