Here & Gone - Poem by Tatiana Puga
I could be here one day, and gone the next,
You never know who the devil picks.
Love me now, love me always,
Or you'll never get the chance to say, Goodbye..
.....I'll be gone forever!
Comments about Here & Gone by Tatiana Puga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Tatiana Puga's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl