Hollow Heart - Poem by samuel nze
I have today a hollow heart;
Best friend says I'm insatiable,
That he has tried
But love cannot seem to fill me.
And maybe he is right.
Love is like a cup of chocolate,
Sweet but never enough;
You drink and empty the ton,
Then you greedily look for more.
You drool and swoon,
You hunger for filling
But it is never enough.
So he is probably right
When he accuses me
Of being insatiable;
Perhaps I am - who is not;
Comments about Hollow Heart by samuel nze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda