Home - Poem by Piccola Scimmia
Home, is not where you were born.
Home, is not where you have lived, most, or all of your life.
Home is in your heart.
Home is when you feel you are, where you always wanted to be.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Home by Piccola Scimmia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl