Mary Dolores Meier
Hope For All - Poem by Mary Dolores Meier
The Lord said "Will you help someone?"
And hope was really there,
He said "Go to foreign lands."
Again hope was there.
Soldiers go far and wide
To help their countrymen.
And each time they go far away,
There is hope again.
He helps them near,
He helps them far away.
Hope's love is always
Here to stay.
And all who know Him, love Him
Because he really cares.
The lord calls many mean to Him
to do his special jobs.
His wife must be an angel
As she helps him day by day.
To do the work our Lord has planned
And he must be on his way.
So as Uncle Sam sends the boys out
Each and every day,
The world would like to thank hope
for freeing their stress without delay.
Comments about Hope For All by Mary Dolores Meier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Mary Dolores Meier's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl