Hope, Hope And Hope - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
Live in hope,
Hope, hope and hope.
Let me say again
That words live
As young as your hope,
Be not without hope
In hours of adversity
Rightly said Nizami and
Optimistic attitude of life
And have pleasant thoughts always.
Comments about Hope, Hope And Hope by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl