Hosanna - Poem by Jcson Jenuis
Truth to be told
Truth has been told
Joy in our hearts sholved
Now lies on our cheeks bold.
His birth a joy story to be shared
In our lives a love has been fed
A faith of the son burried in our chest.
For me, He gave himself,
A lamb blood shared to cleanse,
Where our sins carried in baskets,
Empty now through the distance strol on earth.
A ressurection won for us,
The Immanuel in our heart,
As we found ourselves summond for peace,
Hosanna hosanna on the street.
Comments about Hosanna by Jcson Jenuis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda