How? - Poem by Heather Hill
How can I feel this way about someone I barely even know?
This is a crazy love shot feeling that I can't control.
When I talk to him I want him more and more.
How can I be this crazy about him?
How can I fall like this?
He knows me better than I do and he barely even knows me,
and it scares me.
How do I know if he's the one I truly love?
We have so much in common and he loves me for me.
How do I know if he's it?
Comments about How? by Heather Hill
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl