Seeker Of Truth
How Should I Teach Myself? - Poem by Seeker Of Truth
How should I teach my eyes not to search for you?
How should I teach my ears not to search for your voice?
How should I teach my legs not to run towards you?
How should I teach my arms not to reach for you?
How should I teach my thoughts to forget you?
How should I teach my tears not to flow because of you?
How should I teach my heart not to love you?
Comments about How Should I Teach Myself? by Seeker Of Truth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl