Human Heart - Poem by Srishti Shrivastava
Human heart fresh as nature
pure as rain
with sorrow & pain
with ample breaks
Heart once pure & plain
life becomes hell of hollow
heart singing a song of sorrow..
But the rule of life
is to live...
we learn to live
from sorrow & grief
Rising from dismal
to turn life's new leaf
coz the falling step
leads to the rising belief...
life may have fallen on hearth n heath
but we still can try it to heave....
try it to heave...........
Comments about Human Heart by Srishti Shrivastava
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl