Humanly Unkind - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Remorse comes by everyday.
As if I send her my painful codes.
Just to be delivered.
Just to be returned.
Never mind my cracked mirrors.
Damaged are my slivers from my addicted soul of silver.
I am drowning.
I need not to swim with the ravishing demons.
I am on fire.
Angels fuel the inferno where I will burn.
So I have become.
Part of one race.
Which feeds of my mistakes.
I have them which I made.
One so humanly selfish.
Ann I proud to be.
Comments about Humanly Unkind by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl