Hurt You. - Poem by Blessing Ekpe
Turn you in, Turn you out.
Look at you, you Look through me.
I come, you go.
You give, I take.
i hurt you, you hurt me.
Love and hate, only a thread in between.
I cry, You Laugh.
An eye for an eye,
Is this what it is?
Never met to hurt you,
And you never met to hurt me.
But broken hearts lay bares to be rescue.
Never met to turn you on, turn you out.
Hurt you, was never met.
Comments about Hurt You. by Blessing Ekpe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda