I Am So Confused... - Poem by Jenni Gentry
I am so confused about so many things,
Do I want you or just a ring?
I really want to be with you,
Do you really want me too?
I really like this other guy,
Does he look into my eyes as though they are the sky?
If you really loved me you would let me know,
Why is it that you hurt me so?
This other guy is so sweet,
Does he look at me like I am a peice of meat?
I am so confused when I am with you,
What should I do?
You are always in my dreams,
Do you really want to make me scream?
I have never felt this way,
Why does this other guy always brighten my day?
I am so confused...
Comments about I Am So Confused... by Jenni Gentry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl