I Can Tell You - Poem by Katie Wiz
I can tell you the first time I saw you.
I can tell you the first thing I thought of you.
I can tell you the first thing you said to me.
And this is true
Can you tell me the first time you saw me?
Can you tell me the first thing you thought of me?
Can you tell me the first thing I said to you?
And is this true?
Comments about I Can Tell You by Katie Wiz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: time
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl