Love Me True - Poem by Katie Wiz
She looks at you the same way I did,
She laughs at you like a little kid.
I know she wants you the same way I do,
I know she wants All of you.
But I finally got you through all my heartake and pain,
I love you and I want is both to gain.
From this relationship, Trust is just a big game.
I want us to get farther then we are today,
But with her around I don't know if we may.
I don't know why she threaten me so,
I guess it's because I was Her a few months ago.
But hear me now, I will be true to you
And do the best I can do
Because sweetheart, I believe I love you.
Love me True and I'll do the same for you.
Comments about Love Me True by Katie Wiz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl