I Carry Mine - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Blissfully aware of my silence.
Father away from the violence.
I returned to my place of peace.
My soul seized.
The forest is talking.
I do the walking.
I am alone.
I will not leave a bark.
I will not branch to reach the skies.
This is my place.
This is where I want to die.
I say my blessings.
Where spirits rests.
I need to pass no test.
I have a quest.
Blood from my heart.
Pain through my eyes.
Bleeding inside my veins.
I carry mine.
You do not have to feel my pain.
Comments about I Carry Mine by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl