I Couldn'T Do It.. - Poem by kusumawardhani sudibyo
I just couldn't stop it.
Let me go and move on.
I do don't need the worrying thing.
It might be I should wait.
hate of doubtfull.
Take me with you time.
I wait sweaty here.
Only wanna get the speed with you.
Comments about I Couldn'T Do It.. by kusumawardhani sudibyo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl