If Only... - Poem by kusumawardhani sudibyo
If there is a love so it's gonna be you.
You the only one I've known.
The one that I can share my weakness.
There is no more reason.
Just feel it and no more exclaimation.
I can say it once and no one feel hurt.
That's the beginning and that's the end.
There is no next time or tomorrow.
Just today and forgive it.
I do apologize for this nuance.
Comments about If Only... by kusumawardhani sudibyo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl