I Cry - Poem by Eudora M.A.S.S.A.
I cry while I'm asleep,
I cry while I'm awake,
I really can't help it, it's not even fake.
You don't ask why,
You don't defend,
Especially when my hearts on the mend.
You seem amused,
While I'm confused,
As darkness falls upon me.
To my hearts content,
I have spent,
My days of grief behind you.
Comments about I Cry by Eudora M.A.S.S.A.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda