I'D Rather Be... - Poem by Stefan nnn
Pearls from the sea,
diamonds from the mountain.
White gold from the river's start,
beauties where we found them.
Poems from a scented pen,
written out on finest vellum.
Passages to a lonely heart,
with doors that seem always open.
All these are but transient things,
filling melancholy moments.
True poetry lies in sonnets of eyes,
rhyming rhythms of tender caresses.
Comments about I'D Rather Be... by Stefan nnn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl