I Don'T Care - Poem by Adam Smitherman
I don't care who are.
Or who you pretend to be.
Just get away.
Stay away from me!
I don't care if you survive.
I just don't got the time.
I hope you choke on your own words.
Life can pick you up.
And it can throw down.
Just get back up and turn it all around.
I thought you were true.
I thought it wasn't a dream.
But that's all it can ever be.
I thought you were the one.
Maybe my new life had just begun.
But in reality.
It just wasn't meant to be.
Comments about I Don'T Care by Adam Smitherman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda