I Don’t Know To Speak! - Poem by ANANDA GOPAN
I am asked to do a seminar
(to speak to the class)
I couldn't say.
It had been too tough
My tongue wouldn't work.
I just stand near the front bench,
staring at every one-
in front of me.
When the silence went so long,
The boys in the front row
Started making huge rows
The folks started whispering so loudly..! ! !
I stayed there
without noting in mind-
I stood still
without responding to all the fuss.
What i did was,
My way back
to my place
with the word
'I Will Never Ever Do A Seminar Again'
Comments about I Don’t Know To Speak! by ANANDA GOPAN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl