I Feel Lonely Without You - Poem by erin xxx
I feel so lonely without you.
Everything makes me think of you,
The way the wind whispers your name
And the way the air is so calm like you are.
It all makes me think of you.
I feel so sad without your songs,
You sing so softy.
And I'll always remember,
The way you made me happy,
When i was sad.
So please come back,
i really miss you so.
Comments about I Feel Lonely Without You by erin xxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl