I Feel Love - Poem by Ireca Sims
I feel love in my heart.
I feel love in my mind.
I feel it in my soul.
I feel it all the time.
It's all around me wherever and whenever I breathe.
I can touch it, feel it, and wear it on my sleeve.
It's in the air touching the heavens skies.
Grip it grasp it, I can see it with my eyes.
Chase it, faster I call it as I see.
It is all over surrounding me.
I don't know if can take it I am about to explode
but alas I must put these feelings on hold.
Because there is no where to place it not even a soul.
Comments about I Feel Love by Ireca Sims
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl