C Marie Johnston
I Find - Poem by C Marie Johnston
I don't dream anymore
not while sleeping, nor awake
I don't dream anywhere
in my garden I claim...
I miss those fantasties
The hopes, the fears I'll take
to get back to the garden
bring back laughs
Tears come in wakes
Do day dreams preface night dreams?
Or is it the other way around?
And when I stopped dreaming at all
is what I lost due to what I found?
Had I thrived in both places,
my hide and my seek
Had it died when it hit it's peak
Can't the music or the art
bring back to me what's in my heart?
I find, I find it all
when I hide because I seek
I find, I find I don't dream anymore...
Comments about I Find by C Marie Johnston
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda