I Give Everything For You - Poem by Karla Morales
I give everything to be with you, and I know that you are here
but it not the same It's hard to explain.
I give everything to be with you, I left my family, my job.
I give everything to be with you and you tread me like that I don't excess. I take good care of you, I give everything to be with you and I love you so much. Same day, my day will come and you will be so sorry that you will beg for forgiveness. LVOE U
Comments about I Give Everything For You by Karla Morales
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl