I Hate You? - Poem by Josie Marie
this would be so much easier if you'd just leave me alone!
i hate feeling this way.
and i hate that its your fault.
i should kick you.
but i'd rather kiss you.
and i just wish i was over you.
ohh i so wish that i was over you
i wish you would let me forget you...
but how do you forget someone thats always there?
Comments about I Hate You? by Josie Marie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl