I Haven'T - Poem by Rosalita Fernandez
I havesmiled my last smile
I havent shed my last tear
My heart hurts now.
all the niceitys of the world couldnt make up for the words you told me today.
I fell like a child
child in an adults body today
im wanting to grow
i smiled my last smile
i havent shed my last tear
my eyes dry now
my heart numb
Over civil dinners and cold glances
living with the hurt you gave me was liveable
now after i smiled my last smile
and the tears keep trying to break
it is over.
I have to be free now.
Im smiling my last smile
but the tears keep falling.
Comments about I Haven'T by Rosalita Fernandez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl