I Know It Couldn'T Be Better. - Poem by itisha singh
Chasing my love,
you smile at me, am smiling at you.
I have lost my heart,
and i guess you are losing yours too.
and we know its the best that we could do...
The rythms are changing,
its a new note, an awsome tone.
And i know you think of me,
when all alone...
Its an addiction am getting into,
am i dreaming? or is it true?
Its going beyond friendship,
something deeper, something greater,
we are getting closer...
it just took my breath away,
And i know it couldn't be better..!
Comments about I Know It Couldn'T Be Better. by itisha singh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl