I'Ll Be Fine... - Poem by David Daykin
Watching the ice melt,
in my whisky glass.
Wondering in my drunken state
'Who can I ask? '
The question's that surround and drown me all the time.
But I figure it can wait...
'Hell I'll be fine..'
The sun hit's my face,
through the window.
The ray's they wake me and then I know.
Another day to face,
in this world with it's hectic pace.
All the time.
'Hell I'll be fine...'
I'll be fine when the whisky is poured.
I'll be fine in this life of mine flawed.
I'll be fine when I hear your voice.
'Hell I'll be fine.....I have no choice.'
Comments about I'Ll Be Fine... by David Daykin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl