I Long To Hear - Poem by Rosalita Fernandez
I Long to Hear the words,
the words of love
the words of life
the words from you.
I dont know you
You dont know me
But everyday im looking for you
Im waiting for you
can you hear me?
I long to hear
the words 'I love you'
Without you, Words mean nothing.
I long for you.
Comments about I Long To Hear by Rosalita Fernandez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda