I Miss - Poem by Kayelani Aaron
As i sit alone in my room, I remember the way you use to hold me tight. The way you said I love you baby. I miss the way you wipe my tears that fell everytime I cried. I miss your tender, strong arms once wrapped around to comfort me. I miss the way you use to make me smile when i was feeling sad and blue. You always knew the words to say. I try so hard not to miss you as bad as i do. I tell myself I'm over you when deep in my heart i'm missing you like cazy. I try to think of other things, but you are always on my mind. At night when im alone, I try not to cry, but just a thought of you brings tears to my eyes. I never thought i would miss you as bad as i do.
Comments about I Miss by Kayelani Aaron
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl