I Promise - Poem by Heather Hill
I promise to you that I will love you forever.
I promise I will care for you.
I promise to love no other.
I promise to you I will hold you every night.
I promise that my love will never fade.
My heart belongs to only you.
I promise to keep my love for you
For I cannot love another.
Comments about I Promise by Heather Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl