I Put The Past Behind Me - Poem by lisa parks
I put the past
Don’t need it to bother
me in the future...
I flushed it away...
with all the painful
nightmares that I
had from it.
I am saying goodbye
to the past and saying
hello to the
Comments about I Put The Past Behind Me by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl