Will I Ever See You Again? - Poem by lisa parks
Will I ever see you again,
or did you made this all
You and I had a lot of
We laugh and cry together.
All the times we had
are gone now.
So....will I ever see you again?
Comments about Will I Ever See You Again? by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl