I'Ve Become As Death - Poem by noel james
I've become as death,
Yet I die!
Emotions left butchered,
Living solely in numbness.
Feelings graved in fallow Memory.
A mercenary who furthers the vision of the eye,
At the cost of humanity.
Torn and bewildered with fears and flaws;
Turned to thee-
Which thou didst turn into an incomprehensible machine!
Now, I know no grief.
Envy, flesh of Hate;
venoms me not.
Happiness sojourns in paths unknown.
Anticipation stands forgotten before my fuel of cold reason...
Or so he said.
Comments about I'Ve Become As Death by noel james
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
noel james's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda