I Wanted To Tell You - Poem by Felix Lugo
As I go on, I can’t forget
that I had something to say to you.
It’s hard to say,
but instead hear this,
let it be a memory that you can live with.
So here I go.
I love you with heart, passion,
I wanted to tell you this
because without you
I wouldn’t know what was love.
May these words be a piece in your heart
as you move on.
Remember there was somebody always
there that would have love to keep you
safe and warm.
Since the day we first met.
Comments about I Wanted To Tell You by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl