Love Is Hard - Poem by Felix Lugo
Love is hard when
you love someone you can’t be with.
Love is hard when you are so trapped in a love circle,
and you can’t find your way out.
Love is so fast you won’t believe that you are in love,
it’s something that happens, it’s indescribable I don’t know why.
But when you are in love you feel so different in many ways,
it probably makes you want to cry.
Love is hard to understand why?
I’m in love with a person that I can’t be with,
and that haunt’s me every night.
Love is hard, and I
wonder why? ? ?
Comments about Love Is Hard by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl