I Will Be There.......... - Poem by Sharma Shalini
If one day you feel like crying...
I don't promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you
If one day you want to run away-
Don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask you to stop...
But I can run with you
If one day you don't want to listen
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.
But if one day you call...
And there is no answer...
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you.
Comments about I Will Be There.......... by Sharma Shalini
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl