I Wish - Poem by Samantha Zimmerman
I wish that you would stop
lieing to me.
I wish that you would
just call me.
I wish I never stated to go out with
I wish that I can move on with my life and
not think about you all the
I wish that someone
can help me,
maybe someone like
Comments about I Wish by Samantha Zimmerman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl