Twenty - Four - Poem by Samantha Zimmerman
Life is not I throught it
was twenty four hours ago.
There are also singing
spirts taking me
up in arms with you once
Twenty four reason to admit to you
that i am wrong but,
I'm always still
twenty four strong.
There is twenty four different
feelings I have when
you are close by me.
But, I am still holding on to you
in my heart in twenty four different
Comments about Twenty - Four by Samantha Zimmerman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl