I Wish For Better Life - Poem by Andrew woods
I wish my life was easier than it is right now.
People laughing at me, kicking dirt at me, throwing water balloons at me.
Why is everyone doing bad things to me?
Sometimes I think some thing evil is living inside of me.
Growing bigger and bigger each day.
Wanting to be released form my body so that it can destroy those people
Those people are destroying my life,
My soul, my future, my family, my friends
And destroy everyone that gets in there way.
But I am not going to let them for all those people are what fuels my body.
Comments about I Wish For Better Life by Andrew woods
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl