The soul caller
(i Wish I Wish) - Poem by The soul caller
I wish I could see through your eyes,
so I would know what u like to see
I wish I know your wishes,
so I could give u any thing u want
I wish I dreamed the same dreams u do,
and together we could make them come true.
I wish I know what makes u happy,
so I could make u the happiest person in the world.
And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood,
so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart...
Comments about (i Wish I Wish) by The soul caller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
The soul caller's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl