Dinu Thomas kuttamparambil
I Wish You Turn Back.... - Poem by Dinu Thomas kuttamparambil
Do you remember those wonderful days...
when we walked by the shades of pine tree?
I hoped I could linger to you for a life time,
not realizing the pain of departure...
Your eyes speaks more than the words..
cant even measure it's depth
It unable me to even notice the vast sky above..
I was totally blind in your love...
When you walked away, I stood there silently
but deep inside me I wished, you turn back for a final look.
I know its an unrealistic dream...
but we humans expect more than we actually deserve..
In the madness, still I am waiting for you....
to come again....into my life....
to lit the candle that was once been blown...
Comments about I Wish You Turn Back.... by Dinu Thomas kuttamparambil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl