I Wont Let You Bring Me Down - Poem by jennifer holland
Everyday i walk around.
with such a frown.
looking at the ground.
i need you to know
leave me alone.
to Face the world unknown
dark with out
you and a smile back with a remark.
never regret but the
with all the
Comments about I Wont Let You Bring Me Down by jennifer holland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
jennifer holland's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda