Helen Teres James
If I Could Fly! - Poem by Helen Teres James
How I wish if I could fly!
I would like to go
Up in the air and
Would love to
Feel the air, fresh.
How I wish I would have wings!
To flutter in the blue sky,
Like a lark or a butterfly.
I wonder how beautiful it would look
The earth below!
Comments about If I Could Fly! by Helen Teres James
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl