If I Told You A Secret - Poem by Erika Conti
If i told you a secret
would you make a fool of me?
If I told you what makes me cry
would you believe you had a power over me?
If I showed you my heart
naked and raw
would you walk over it?
I m not afraid.
I m already a fool.
I m powerless.
and my heart is dead
Comments about If I Told You A Secret by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl