David de Haas
If Only - Poem by David de Haas
IF only If only
If only you loved me.
The sun would be warmer
The breeze soft and gentle.
The stars bright
Live would have a meaning…
If only you loved me…
I would be living a dream.
Comments about If Only by David de Haas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda