David de Haas
David de Haas Poems
- What A Friend. What a friend you have been. You’ve been ...
- Camp The trip was long. The days were fun. Now the trip is ...
- My One True Love. As I say good night to the moon and stars, ...
- Love Can Never Be Lost. love truely never dies, though it ...
- You'Ll Never See Or Know... You’ll never see me. But know ...
- Shadow. This shadow stands before me. Unknown to the world,...
- Poetry Poetry is all around, no matter where you look. It’s ...
hi i'm david.
i enjoy poetry writting, riding my mountian bike and computer games.
i have some great friends that like to read my poems and write there own.
i would like to make a difference in the world, even if it so very very small.
and i am a guy who doesn't give up on my friends, family and on those that ask for my help.
i also enjoy listening to all types of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What A Friend.
What a friend you have been.
You’ve been there through thick and thin.
Even when I’m mad.
I’ve never seen such friendship,
Even between you and me.
What type of friends are we?
Good friends or great friends,
Maybe even old friends?
What fun times we had.
What hard times we had.
But we are still friends,
Just you and me.