David de Haas
David de Haas Poems
- Love What do you really care about? Is life worth living ...
- What A Friend. What a friend you have been. You’ve been ...
- My One True Love. As I say good night to the moon and stars, ...
- Camp The trip was long. The days were fun. Now the trip is ...
- Love Can Never Be Lost. love truely never dies, though it ...
- You'Ll Never See Or Know... You’ll never see me. But know ...
- Shadow. This shadow stands before me. Unknown to the world,...
hi i'm david.
i enjoy poetry writting, riding my mountian bike and computer games.
i have some great friends that like to read my poems and write there own.
i would like to make a difference in the world, even if it so very very small.
and i am a guy who doesn't give up on my friends, family and on those that ask for my help.
i also enjoy listening to all types of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What do you really care about?
Is life worth living without some one to love?
Or is love worth a life time trying to find.
Is it worth losing your mind?
Love is life and life is love.
It’s like a wish on a white dove.
And you came from heaven above.
And filled my heart with that one true love.